Sunday, February 12, 2012

KELSEY 7 MONTH UPDATE

Oh how much fun we are having with our dear Kelsey Faith! She can sit up pretty well now and enjoys sitting up to play with her toys. She loves when I prop this basket of toys next to her and she can reach in and take them all out one by one!
I introduced her to the sippy cup a couple weeks ago. I just put water in it for now and just offer it to her whenever she sits in her highchair. She loves chewing on the spout, and every once in awhile, she'll actually get something out!

Kelsey has gone in spurts with her eating lately. For awhile it was hard to get her to eat much at all.....solids OR bottle. I kept switching it up which I'd give to her first because if she ate her solids well, she wouldn't drink her bottle much at all. If she drank her bottle well, then she wouldn't eat much solids. But now the last week or so, she's been eating great. She loves sweet potatoes, peas, pears, apples, and carrots. Not a big fan of the avacado, though! :) Her reflux seems to be pretty subdued lately. She has some days where she hardly spits up and other days when she spits up a lot. You just never know. She now has her two middle bottom teeth, and I'm thinking she is working on at least one more. This last week she has been waking up at night and staying awake for sometimes 2 hours! Agghh! She has not woken up in the middle of the night since she was 8 weeks old! Also, her naps are hit and miss. They are either really good or really bad! She is rolling over quite well now and doesn't fuss about being on her tummy. She has even started trying to push herself a bit when on her tummy. You can tell she wants to get something or wants to move somewhere but can't, and she gets frustrated! She still absolutely adores her sister, loves "reading" books, and is doing so much better in the carseat. I even attempted to take both girls to two basketball games this week by myself, and she loved all the excitement.


We had her dedicated today at church.

She wasn't so sure about Pastor Tom taking her away from Daddy, though!


Such a sweet baby girl!

No comments: