Monday, January 9, 2012
OUR OTHER BLOG
Hi. I just wanted to post that I have decided to add on more to our other blog, Hart 2 Hart, and expand it beyond just Tot School stuff. I want to keep THIS blog about family and memories and keep it quite personal. (In other words, in the world of Pinterest, I don't want anyone to for some reason pin something from my blog that could link the whole Pinterest world back to my personal blog.) SO, since Hart 2 Hart is more "public" (I started it for the sake of linking up to other Tot School blogs), and since I mask the kids names and don't put stuff much about our personal family life, I decided to make it more "Tot School and Other Random Stuff." I will be posting things about recipes, freezer cooking ideas, organization, etc. over there and not here. (Just in case anyone would for some reason decide to "pin" something, it wouldn't link back to our family blog.) So, if you are interested in hearing about any of that from me, you may want to check the other blog occasionally. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment