I'll add pictures later of how I decorated outside. But it's too cold and rainy and dark to do that right now.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS
I absolutely LOVE decorating the house for Christmas, and each year I seem to do a bit more. Jared, on the other hand, is not as excited about all the decorations as I am! :) I put up four trees this year. Hehe. I love it! I love the soft glow of the lights at night.
And last year I added this tree in the office because it is the only window that faces the street, and I just have this thing about having to be able to see a tree from outside. :)
You see this one in the foyer right when you walk in the door. Morgan couldn't understand why we weren't decorating this one!
Morgan got her own little tree this year decorated to match her room - pink!
I ordered us stockings this year with our names embroidered on them. No more cheapo generic Walmart ones!
I also added garland to our stairs this year. Jared just rolled his eyes at this one!
And this year we started a new tradition. I wrapped up our Christmas books and put them under the tree upstairs in the office. Each night, Morgan gets to pick one to open, and we read that book before bed. Then, on Christmas Eve, she will open a brand new Christmas book as well as a new pair of PJ's before bed. So far, she has enjoyed this a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment