I love that she is at that age that she CAN entertain herself when she needs to. I love to see what she comes up with sometimes.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
CREATING HER OWN PLAY
The other day Kelsey was a bit more fussy than usual, and I was paying more attention to keeping her happy than usual. Therefore, some of our normal routine just didn't happen. But Morgan was okay with that. She ended up creating a lot of her own play activities by herself. So fun to watch.
She took an empty paper towel tube and set up this "slide" for her shape pieces from a game we had played earlier. So creative!
She asked me to get out her magnetic pom poms to play with, and she spent a long time arranging them on her cookie sheet.
She spent close to 30 minutes coloring all her numbers and letters on her Aquadoodle mat and then proceeding to color the WHOLE mat blue!
Later that evening, she went and got out the cotton balls, a coffee filter, and her gluestick. She took them to the table and sat down to create her "puffy cloud." Again, all on her own!
I love that she is at that age that she CAN entertain herself when she needs to. I love to see what she comes up with sometimes.
I love that she is at that age that she CAN entertain herself when she needs to. I love to see what she comes up with sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment