Today after praising Morgan over and over for getting dressed and making her bed ALL BY HERSELF while I fed Kelsey, she hugged me and said, "You are my best special friend, and you give me good zample (example) to be." :) Can you tell we are talking a lot right now about being a good example for Kelsey and others with her behavior?
While playing with her dolls today, she came to me and said, "Mommy, I put the baby in the straw. There was no bed or crib or blankies. Just straw." She showed me her doll which she had laid in one of my small brown wicker type baskets.
We were reading her Bible story this morning, and she suddenly said, "Mommy! I am so sad! I can't find Jesus!" I said, "Oh, no. That's not good. Where do you think He is?" She said, "Oh, he's just over 'way in the manger, Silly!"
And something else cute.... Morgan loves to draw and write. She has been able to write her name really well for quite a while now. She has to write her name on EVERY picture she colors or draws. Anyway, one day she came to show me her picture that she had just drawn, and I noticed that it had the word MOM on it. I asked her what it said, and she said, "This is a picture of you, so I wrote your name, Mom, on it too." I asked her how she knew how to spell my name and she said, "I just know it's M-O-M."
I love this age of learning and discovery and imagination!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment