Friday, November 25, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

So thankful this year for the addition to our family.....Kelsey Faith. Also, I'm so thankful that God blessed us with Morgan Joy 3 years ago, and that I have a loving husband who is a great Daddy!

Anyway, while with Jared's family today, we all attempted some family photos. They turned out pretty good, I think!


Our new family of four!


Grandma Faith and Grandpa Bob


Jared's sister, Jamie, and her family.


Daddy and Kelsey


Mommy and Kelsey


Mommy and Morgan


Morgan had fun playing in the leaves.


And chasing after Connell.


These two are a hoot together!


The Cousins


Morgan, Connell, Natali

A tradition on Thanksgiving with Grandma Faith....making homemade donuts. This year it was done in memory of and with loving thoughts of Great Grandma Miller who made the BEST homemade donuts back in the day.

We had an assembly line going.


Taking turns cutting out the dough.



Mmmmm....Delicious! We got so sick on donuts that we didn't really eat dinner!

No comments: