Saturday, November 12, 2011

MORGAN QUOTES


  1. One day, I was looking for the carmel dip to go with my apple slices, and when I couldn't find it in the refrigerator, I said, "Bummer. Daddy must have taken the rest of the carmel dip to work with him." Morgan put her hands on her hips and said to me, "Mommy, stop whining and just eat your apples."

  2. When she was in the hospital, the doctors were doing their rounds one day and talking to me about her diagnosis. Morgan tapped me on the hand and said, "Mom, do we have a plan?"

  3. We were working on one of Morgan's new online powerpoint shows, and her new "book" that day in the lesson was called One Way. The last page said, "Jesus is the only way for you and me." But when I had Morgan read it for the first time, she said, "Jesus is the only way (then she paused and looked at me).... to GOD!"

  4. She loves wearing her little dress up cheerleader outfit. She asks me all the time if she can be a "chilly leader" today. :)

No comments: