STATS
Whoops. I forgot to weigh Kelsey this week. Oh well. Next week.
SLEEPING
We made it through Wonder Week 12 (which lasted about 2 weeks), and for the time being, she is over the 45 minute nap thing. Even if she does stir or wake at that time, she has been putting herself back to sleep quickly. She had quite a few days this week where she would sleep 2 hours or more for each nap and I'd have to wake her. She is still sleeping through the night fine, though she is waking at 6:30, which is an hour before her designated wake time of 7:30. But I'll take it for now. She never wakes up crying. I usually just hear her in there cooing to herself. So, I let her in there until about 7:00 or 7:15 before I go get her. She also has started to "break out" of her swaddle by mornings. It's quite funny. Her arms are out, and somehow so are her legs (usually with at least one sock off), and the swaddle is around her middle. I'm not sure if she does this in her sleep or in that time that she is awake and talking to herself, but it's sure a funny sight to see.
EATING
She is still eating about the same...... not really all that interested. She'll start off great, but after about 2 oz, she slows down and just plays around with it in her mouth. It amazes me that she is still gaining weight fine and sleeping through the night when she only eats 3 or 4 oz. at a time.
SCHEDULE
I'm having issues with her schedule right now. I'm trying to extend time between feedings since she isn't eating well, but it makes it hard in the evenings to fit her catnap in, and it squeezes the last two feedings TOO close together. So, I'm tempted to just jump to a four hour schedule, but the early morning waking and the fact that her optimal waketime between naps is only about 1.5 hours is holding me back.... Oh what to do.....
REFLUX
Her reflux hasn't been a huge issue this week in terms of disrupting or bothering her much. I have noticed that she is spitting up a lot more, though. We are approaching the four month mark, though, when reflux peaks, so it doesn't surprise me.
MILESTONES
Kelsey has begun to start rolling over. She doesn't do it consistently yet, but she has done it a few times. She is getting much better about being on her tummy, and she can push her head up quite a bit while on her tummy to look around. She also "belly laughed" for the first time this week before bath one night. So cute!
Overall, it's been a good week. I just need to figure out what to do with her schedule. We'll see what the next week holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment