- Kelsey weighs 14 lbs. 15 oz.
- She is getting her bottom teeth......not fun!
- She is such a happy baby when I go to get her in the mornings...laughing, smiling, talking.
- Her reflux is getting worse by the day. She is spitting up a lot more and crying when she does.
- I think we are in the beginnings of Wonder Week 19 (which can start up to three weeks before that). Her naps are short and she cries when you put her down. She is also more fussy and demands more attention lately.
- She is starting to roll over. She doesn't do it consistently or all the time, but she definitely knows how to do it.
- I think she also went through a growth spurt here lately. She suddenly was eating all of her 4 oz. bottles quickly, and when I went up to 5 oz on a couple bottles, she drank those down fine, too. The last couple days she has seemed to slow down a bit, though.
- Like I said, her naps aren't great lately, but luckily she is still sleeping through the night just fine from about 7:30 to 7:00.
- We dropped the evening catnap the last week or so, as it just seemed so shoved in there at the end of the day. She is a lot more tired by bedtime, and therefore, a bit more crabby. I was afraid that she would be overtired, though, and not sleep as well at night, but so far, that has not been the case.
- She has started really giggling and laughing at things.
- Our schedule: Feeds at 7:30, 11:00, 2:30, 5:30, 7:30. Naps at 8:45, 12:30, 4:00. Her waketime is still about 1 hr. 30 minutes, give or take. However, there have been multiple times it's been 2 hours before I get her down. I do feel, though, that her naps aren't as good when her waketimes are that long. She could move to a four hour schedule soon, I think, but I am waiting for her naps to get better again, since she is only napping about 1 - 1.5 hours right now.
Monday, October 24, 2011
16 WEEK UPDATE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment