
Well, I guess we are officially the typical all american family now..... We are now owners of a minivan and a double stroller. I don't think Jared ever imagined he'd be driving a minivan, but I told him he still has his truck for when he needs to feel "manly." :) Our Trailblazer had 117,000 miles on it, and we'd had it since 2005, so it was time to trade it in. Funny thing is, we now are "twins" with Jared's sister's family.....they have the same van! We'd been searching for a red one, but this was too good a deal to pass up. As for the stroller, I found this Baby Trend double stroller at a garage sale for $30! We took it out for a spin for the first time last night, and both girls enjoyed it. We went out again today, and it was so good to be out and go on walks again!

Oh, and yeah..... We have a tiny garden now, too, and here are our first "harvests." :) Pretty small, but Morgan thought they were cute and was trying to find a bunny to feed them to! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment