Monday, August 22, 2011
PLAYTIME
Kelsey is becoming much more alert during her waketimes and is much more aware of her surroundings. I loved watching her "play" today as she really seemed to take notice of her toy butterfly hanging on her chair.
Today was a hard day. She has been suddenly plagued by the "45 Minute Intruder" this week, and today was the worst day yet, waking 45 minutes into every nap and instead of just fussing a bit, this time she would cry hard and I couldn't settle her back down. Therefore, she kept getting more overtired as the day wore on. Also, she projectile vomitted all over me twice today. Not fun. BUT, as I sat here frustrated beyond words, working on loading pictures, I came across these pictures and was reminded of what a precious little treasure she is. How can you be frustrated with that adorable face?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment