Friday, March 18, 2011

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE WARM WEATHER

Yesterday was finally nice and warm! When Daddy got home from work it was still light out (thanks to the recent time change), so he suggested delaying dinner for a bit to take advantage of playing outside. We took a walk around our street and brought the new tricycle outside for Morgan to ride for the first time. (She has been practicing since she got it at Christmas in our basement.) Then, while we were out, we noticed a piece of siding coming loose on the second story of the house by the garage, so Jared got out the ladder to get up there and fix it. Well, that led to ....

....hanging the new shutters we've had sitting in the garage all winter. You know....since the ladder was out and all! :)

And THAT led to...."I think maybe I'll just check the roof while I'm up here." Uffdah! I can hardly stand to watch him take a ladder ONTO the roof and then climb THAT ladder to the next level of the roof and walk around up there like there's nothing to it! He declared, "Wow. Great view of the golf course from up here!" I said, "Okay, that's great. Can you just come down now before you give this pregnant lady a heart attack?" :)

No comments: