Friday, March 11, 2011

A FUN PLAYDATE

A friend down the street just had her fourth child last week (their first boy!), so this morning I offered to take her three girls for a playdate at our house to give her a break. The girls had so much fun together! Her girls are 5, 3, and 19 months, but they all still played very well together. I did put away Morgan's one favorite toy: her stroller, as there always seems to be much fighting over that toy when other kids come over. That helped, and everyone did a great job of playing together and sharing the toys. I even had them for lunch, and everything went so smoothly!

"Making breakfast" with the play food and kitchen.

Playing dress up

Dominoes

Art time! This was fun. I gave the 19 month old Crayola color wonder markers so I wouldn't have to worry about her as much, and the older three had a ball using Do-a-Dot markers to "paint." We also had out stickers, coloring books, colored pencils, crayons, and foam shapes.

The girls lined up on the couch for a Dora video while I got lunch ready.

I soon found them up dancing to one of the songs on the video. As soon as the song was done, they all climbed right back up on the couch and sat in their line. :)

We had such a fun time - we'll definitely have to have them over again soon! (It was even a bit warmer out today, so we took our time walking them home and back to get some time outside!)

No comments: