
During Morgan's Independent Playtime in her room, I will often not hear anything, and I've learned a while back that I probably shouldn't be worried about that......She's most likely sitting in her rocking chair "reading" books. This is still one of her favorite things to do....especially reading Dora books. Many of her favorite books she can "read" or tell the story from memory.

Morgan and Daddy have had some "cozy" time together lately since Daddy has had quite a few nights in a row lately where he is home in time to "play." (Daddy isn't really sleeping in this picture.) In fact, Morgan declared the other day that she likes it when Daddy comes to "her" house to play with her. :)

On a trip to Target (after having been running errands all morning), we got this cute headband for $1. Morgan enjoys wearing it around, and even likes putting it on Mommy and Daddy. Today, she kept wanting to see herself in the mirror, and told me, "Mommy, take picture." So, I obliged! :)

I just love this girl! She makes me laugh every day, and I cherish these last months with just Morgan and Mommy. I also know she will make a GREAT big sister, and I can't wait to see how Little Sister is just like her and how she is different.
No comments:
Post a Comment