Friday, January 28, 2011

FIRST BELLY PICTURES

I took a few pictures when I was pregnant with Morgan, but not really until the end. I probably won't take them weekly this time around either, but I wanted to take a few every now and then. I am 17 weeks right now, and definitely "showing!" I remember with Morgan not really showing much until the end of Feb / early March. So, yeah. It's true that you show earlier the second time around. Between my first and second appointments I had lost 7 pounds, between my second and third I had not gained any back. But now that I am feeling much better and eating more normally, I have a feeling some of my "baby bump" could very well be just the fact I am gaining weight. Who knows. We'll see at our next appointment.....which is already the anatomy sono! I can't believe that will be half way already!


No comments: