Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAIRY FREE NO MORE!

Yes, that is yogurt that Morgan is enjoying for lunch today. We have slowly been introducing more and more dairy products, and we really are now to the point where I don't read any labels, and she pretty much eats whatever we eat. I don't have to pack food when we go places either now, which is SO nice! When we first started this trial / introducing dairy back in September, she was dealing with seasonal allergies as well, so it was sometimes hard to tell what was causing some of her symptoms: the food or the season! But now that she is over that, we haven't had any complications at all to her eating dairy / milk. I have yet to give her straight milk to drink, but other than that, she has been able to enjoy pizza, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, mac and cheese, and a bunch of other things. She of course is loving it all! We see the allergist again in Feb. for an update, but I see no reason at this point why we can't say we are "all clear." Hip, hip, hooray!

No comments: