Friday, January 28, 2011
ANY TIPS?
We have a water / ice dispenser on our fridge, which I love, but I have one problem......
It often looks like this. I have tried lots of different things, but it just keeps getting worse. I can wipe it down every morning, and it will look exactly like this again by afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions what to use to get rid of the nastly build up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we have the exact same problem with ours. don't know what to do either. so far i've just been wiping it with a dishcloth. let me know if you find a solution!
emily wettstein
(steph's sister in law)
Try soaking a rag with white vinegar, let it sit on those spots (half hour maybe?) then rinse it down. It is a smelly project but it may do the trick. I hope it works for you!
- Cali
Lime A-way. I soak the tray in Lime A-way in the sink. I also fill up a really small bowl and hold it up to the dispenser to soak them. I hold it there for a couple of minutes. It takes all the white away. Good luck!
Post a Comment