We had so much fun and will definitely be going back again sometime this summer!
Friday, June 11, 2010
FARM PARK
We went to the Farm Park today with my friend, Janelle, and her two kids, Tehya and Tobias. We had a blast! I didn't think Morgan would last more than an hour or so, but we were there from 10:30 to 1:00! We had a picnic lunch there, too, and though it was very warm out, we had a great time. On the way home, Morgan told me, "I tired."
They gave us "feed cones" filled with animal food to feed the animals. Morgan thought this was hilarious. (Though, I had to keep telling her the cone was for the animals, NOT for her!)

She loved the horsey, obviously. But when she went to feed it, it gobbled up her whole cone filled with food in one bite so fast she hardly knew what had happened!
Her favorite animals were the goats, though. She loved sticking her fingers in the fence and having them lick her. She kept running away from what we were looking at to go back to the goats.

I had to throw this picture in, because look at the girl next to her.... I swear their hair is the same!
They had an old one room schoolhouse, and there were places for them to sit and color.

She wasn't too sure of the tatoos they were giving out. I think she thought at first she was going to get a shot?
But she loved her butterfly once it was on.
They had games, too, around the park for the kids to play. This one she just enjoyed playing with the ducks in the water instead of picking a duck to see what prize she got.

Just too cute!
After lunch we played on a playground for awhile. I decided to just take her shoes off since they were getting filled with sand anyway. This was the first time she's really experienced sand, so she had fun exlporing that sensation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment