It's a good thing they were just for Daddy since Morgan's fingers were in the batter quite a lot! I love how she was trying to pick up the flour that had spilled on the counter. And when I told her to dump in the chocolate chips, they didn't all come out of the bag, so she was trying to pick them out a few at a time from the bag with her hands..... Tuesday, June 15, 2010
COOKIES FOR DADDY
Morgan and I made cookies again yesterday. Good thing she hasn't figured out that it's yummy to eat since she can't have them.....She just loves helping out!
It's a good thing they were just for Daddy since Morgan's fingers were in the batter quite a lot! I love how she was trying to pick up the flour that had spilled on the counter. And when I told her to dump in the chocolate chips, they didn't all come out of the bag, so she was trying to pick them out a few at a time from the bag with her hands.....
It's a good thing they were just for Daddy since Morgan's fingers were in the batter quite a lot! I love how she was trying to pick up the flour that had spilled on the counter. And when I told her to dump in the chocolate chips, they didn't all come out of the bag, so she was trying to pick them out a few at a time from the bag with her hands.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment