Sunday, April 25, 2010

21 MONTHS


I just turned 21 months. Wow. I am almost 2. Scary. Anyway, here are a few updates:
  1. I have a new favorite snack - raisins.
  2. I don't like to wear socks anymore. If Mommy puts socks on me, I just end up taking them off the first chance I get.
  3. I can now count to 20 - for the most part. (14, 15, and 16 all kinda sound the same.)
  4. I now initiate Thank You's without being told - not all the time, but often.
  5. I also know how to use "I'm sorry" and "excuse me" in context now.
  6. I know all my letter sounds (thanks to Leap Frog) and a few lowercase letters now.
  7. No matter how much other noise is going on around me, I can always hear an airplane flying in the sky. I am a bit infatuated with airplanes right now.
  8. Some new words and phrases: okay, oops, I did it, what's that. I am also putting 3-4 words sentences together like "No Daddy tuck day" (i.e. We are not taking Daddy's truck today.)
  9. I get a kick out of sitting on a pillow, a ball, my baby....anything really... and bouncing up and down while saying over and over, "up, down, up, down, up, down."
  10. I still love books, singing, animals, and playing outside.

No comments: