Friday, March 20, 2009


A YEAR AGO....

Mommy here..... It's been an emotional week for me. Last year at this time I was coming to the end of my 10 day stay in the hosptial and starting my 13 week "adventure" at home on bed rest. I still get tears in my eyes when I think about all that God brought little Morgan through during those unsettling weeks. Now look at her....such a joy in our lives. The other emotional part for me was thinking back to the fact that it has now officially been a year since I've been in the classroom teaching. My heart still aches at times when I think back to how abruptly things changed last March for my wonderful class of first graders when their teacher left one day and never came back to be their teacher. But now I am teaching my own daughter a multitude of things....maybe not in a classroom....but life lessons. Such joy there is in knowing that I can spend my days with her now. Whew. Okay. Enough reminiscing..... :)

No comments: