Monday, March 9, 2009


PEEK-A-BOO AND MELISSA, TOO!

Last night, I was in such a happy mood. (I think it was because my body clock told me it was only 6:00 when it was actuallly 7:00 on Daddy's watch - the time I usually start getting cranky and therefore, ready for bed.) Anyway, I was having fun playing peek-a-boo. These days Mommy or Daddy put something over my head, and I giggle as I pull it off my head by myself.

Also, last night, I was happy because I made a new friend. Her name is Melissa. Daddy used to be her youth pastor at CMC when he worked there and when she was in high school. When Mommy and Daddy got married, Mel and Mommy got to be friends, too. Now, she is a junior at Bradley, and Mommy and Daddy ran into her a few weeks ago at a basketball game. So, they invited her over for dinner tonight. We had a lot of fun together. I hope she comes back again sometime! :)


No comments: