7 MONTHS OLD
I am now 7 months old! My how time flies! At my doctor's appointment the other day I weighed in at 18 lbs. 8 oz. and I am 28 inches "tall." (That's the 96th percentile! Mommy and Daddy don't know exactly where I get my "height" from!)
Now that I am another month older, I thought I'd tell you a few of the things that I am up to these days. Lately, I have gotten to giggling quite a bit. I giggle when Mommy tickles me or makes silly faces. I also have been trying to "blow" and make buzzer noises like Daddy does. Another thing that makes Mommy and Daddy laugh is how I like to nod my head yes all the time. I have just started to shake my head no now, too, much to Mommy's dismay. :) In addition to nodding and shaking my head, I have also started to shrug my shoulders. Mommy says it's quite hilarious. Just today I started saying "Mum" and "mama" over and over again. I started off with "Dada" awhile ago, so Mommy was glad to hear "her name" come out of my mouth finally! :) When I get excited, I start flapping my hands up and down, and I sit up now very well. I got to go to Texas Roadhouse for the first time (but not the last time Mommy says!) on Sunday with Mommy and Daddy, Grandma Joy and Grandpa Doug, and Grandma Faith and Grandpa Bob. It is fun to be able to sit in "big girl chairs" (highchairs) now instead of being stuck in my carseat when we go out. I am now eating lots of vegetables (peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots) and am just starting to try fruits. So far, I really enjoy my peaches!
Well, here are some pictures of me as I laugh and play and giggle. It doesn't take much to get me smiling!
1 comment:
Morgan, you are just so precious. My how time flies! Your grandparents are so blessed to have you live nearby. Is Grandma Joy going to teach you to play the piano and sing, too?
Post a Comment