Monday, March 23, 2009


MOMMY'S LITTLE READER

I love to pick books from my reading basket to read each morning. Mommy lets me pick which ones I want to read. Most days we read all these books in one sitting! Yep....all of them!

I am starting to enjoy "reading" books by myself, too. I turn the pages and giggle at the pictures.

I have found it is even fun to lounge around on my tummy now to read.

And of course, I love to read with Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I don't think the Good Housekeeping is still available....but its' likely to come back around.

Such cute photos! I have a little reader too.......and we have that exact activity mat with the animals. :-)

The gFamily said...

Morgan looks so adorable reading all of her books! I remember when Grant and I read all day and it was his favorite activity too! I don't think I did quite as well with Grady, but he still loves books too!