Sunday, November 2, 2008


VISITING FRIENDS

In the past couple of weeks I have gotten to see some of my new friends. I am not quite sure what to think about them yet at this point......I'm not used to having another "little person" like me around to look at. I'm sure over time, however, we'll learn to be great playmates!

This is me with my friend Emma F. Her daddy used to teach with my daddy. She is about two weeks older than me.

This is my friend Lydia W. She is five weeks older than me. Mommy and Daddy have been friends with her Mommy and Daddy for a couple of years now. They met at Mommy and Daddy's old church, and they still get together often. Now Lydia and I get to tag along, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lana,

So glad you commented to my blog the other day!!! It looks like you have had a very blessed year with your new little Morgan. Gretchen was keeping me filled in while you were on bedrest etc. I am so thankful you made it so far. I'm sure Gretchen told you, but our oldest, Lane, was born at 27 weeks. Not a fun situation. I'm glad you didn't have to go through the micro-preemie thing. If you go to my posts from Jan. 2008 you can see some pics on her birthday from when she was in the hospital. Well, glad we could reconnect. Keep up with the updates.