Thursday, November 27, 2008


FAMILY TIES

I had a great first Thanksgiving. Daddy's side of the family came over to our house for the day. I got see Great Grandma Miller again, and I had fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa and my two cousins. Cousin Connell is 9 months older than me. He didn't quite know what to make of me yet - especially when I was taking up the space on Grandma's lap. Cousin Natali, however, who is almost 3, just simply adores me! She couldn't get enough of playing with me on the floor and getting face to face with me. She loved touching my nose and cheeks, too. I look forward to many years of playing with her as we grow up. I was worn out after all the commotion in my house. I am not used to so many people. But I behaved wonderfully all day, and now I can't wait to go celebrate with Mommy's side of the family on Sunday.

No comments: