Friday, November 28, 2008


SANTA BABY

Mommy put up our Christmas decorations today. My house has a lot more lights now that I am having fun staring at. After putting the tree up, Mommy noticed I was wearing all red (she swears that was not planned), so she stuck a Santa hat on me and started taking all sorts of pictures to try to get a good Christmas card picture. She says they turned out so cute, she couldn't wait until Christmas to post them. So, here is a sneak peak at some that may show up on our Christmas cards. Ho, Ho, Ho!

This is a favorite of Mommy's that will probably end up in our Christmas card somewhere.

In the course of taking so many pictures, my hat kept slipping down over my face. When Mommy came to my rescue after this picture was taken, I was smiling and laughing. I thought we were just playing Peek-a-Boo. :)

I really started giggling when Daddy walked in the room and started making faces at me behind Mommy's back. As always, Daddy gets the good smiles every time.

1 comment:

Jilli said...

Hi Lana! I do remember you!! Nice to see you again!! Morgan is adorable!! I hope you'll stop by Mia's site more often! I'll be adding your site to my favorites! :)