Tuesday, November 25, 2008
THIS AND THAT.....
Well, no pictures today. Mommy wasn't feeling 100% and didn't have much energy to get out the camera, but here are a few things I am up to....
~I am definitely a girl who likes my routine. At home, I am very good about going down for naps without a fuss and sleeping for a couple hours. I love my crib with my teddy bears on the side to look at and my bear mobile to keep me company. But when I go to Grandma's house, I can tell I am not at home anymore. Her pack and play just isn't the same as my bed, and I am not used to other people besides Mommy putting me to bed. I cry a lot when I am not in my routine. Mommy says we will have to go visit Grandma more and go do more things outside of our house so I get used to other places and people.
~ Yesterday I just suddenly decided I didn't want my pacifier anymore. Mommy was a bit perplexed, I think. I just kept spitting it out all the time. I went from wanting it all the time to just wanting it at naptime or when I was tired, and now I really don't want it at all anymore. When Mommy tried to put it in my mouth the last couple days at naptime, I'd just spit it right back out. Mommy doesn't mind because now I am not dependent on my pacifier to put me to sleep or to put me back to sleep if I wake up.
~ Yesterday I turned four months old! Can you believe it? My reflux issues are at their peak, so I sometimes don't like to eat, and I spit up a lot. I also arch my back a lot after I eat because my tummy hurts. But the doctor said that by five months on it should start getting better. Yea! Both Mommy and I are relieved about that!
~ I have started to make funny sounds and motions that Mommy and Daddy aren't quite sure of. Mommy says I am also kinda loud and that I need to learn how to use my "inside voice." She wants to get it on video sometime, because it's just too hard to describe how goofy I sound.
That's all for today. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment