Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TIDBITS FROM OUR DAY

My friend, Heather, called us this morning and asked us to go with them to Monkey Joes, an indoor inflatable play area. Morgan had a blast, and even Kelsey enjoyed all the activity. She is so much easier to take places these days now that she can sit in a stroller, highchair, etc. She loves being part of the action. I had to wake her up from her morning nap to go, but she did great. We even went out for lunch afterwards. What a fun morning!
This is what we had for dinner. We started our 2 week St. Patrick's Day tot school, so we had rainbow spaghetti with a blue jello "cloud" and a garlic bread "pot of gold." She ate every last bit!
While I cooked dinner, I sat Kelsey on the floor with my metal measuring cups. She had a lot of fun making noise! :)
And of course, Big Sister Morgan had to join in on the fun!

No comments: