Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FUN AT THE PARK

It is such a gorgeous day today (like summer weather!) so we just had to take advantage of it and take a trip to a park in a nearby town that we love. So, we took a picnic lunch and met Cousin Molly (and Livvy and Aunt Cali) there to play. So fun! I forgot to take pictures of them playing on the playground equipment, but this bridge was actually the highlight of the park for them....not the playground. LOL!




They so desperately wanted to get into the water, especially after seeing some little boys playing in it. But Cali and I obviously wouldn't let them. Notice the stick on the grass that they couldn't go past? :)

And of course, I had to throw in a picture of sweet Kelsey enjoying watching all the activity.
Oh how I am LOVING this summer like weather in mid March. I have a feeling, though, it's just here to tease us for a bit, and then we'll get slammed with cold weather again when it really IS supposed to be spring. Let's hope not!

No comments: