I also put together a bookshelf for Morgan's room (didn't get a picture before she went down for a nap), painted her knobs on her dresser purple, and mopped the floor. It does feel great to accomplish some of these things, but yes, it makes me even more tired than I already am, so I need to just relax and stop finding things to do!
Friday, June 17, 2011
NESTING
So, even though I am not sleeping at night and am very uncomfortable, I have been nesting lately and have this urge to get all sorts of things done. Not everything ends up getting done that I want because I end up running out of energy or my body tells me to STOP! But here are some things I've done lately:
Finally organized Morgan's new closet
Morgan helped me wash out and sanitize the diaper pail.
I wanted to paint this toy box for Morgan's room a bright white instead of the creamy, yellowish, dirty looking color it was. The part with newspaper is pink and I wanted to keep that part pink. (Final results to come. It's still drying / "curing.")
I finally got around to hanging the letters in Morgan's room that my freind, Stephanie, made for me. She has a little business where she makes letters, bows, bow boards, etc. Didn't they turn out so cute? (Even though in the picture it really is hard to see the true colors and the patterns in the letters .)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment