With the deck gate up, and with it being so nice that I could leave the patio door open (with just the screen door closed) to still see and hear her, I was even able to go inside and get lunch ready while she played. Then, we enjoyed a "picnic" outside.
Friday, June 10, 2011
A BREAK IN THE HEAT
It was finally a nice morning today in the low 70's with low humidity instead of in the 90's with HIGH humidity like it has been the past week or so. Morgan LOVES playing outside, but being 37 weeks pregnant, I just couldn't handle the heat and humidity (my whole body was swelling up like a balloon). Plus, I just don't have any energy left to go on walks or take her to the park. But this morning was just way too nice out NOT to go outside. So, I put up our deck gate, grabbed a book, and sat out on the deck while she played.
I grabbed some rocks, a bucket of water, and a scrub brush and let her "wash rocks." (Thanks Cousin Molly for the idea!)
Then, she decided to also wash the deck....
and her slide....
and her basketball hoop. She spent lots of time washing things.
Then, of course, she had to play in her sandbox. She spent a LONG time in the sand. This was such a great $7 garage sale investment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment