Wednesday, May 25, 2011

D-DAY

34 weeks

Or, "C-Day" I guess, in our case. We have scheduled a date for Baby Sister to join us! I will have a repeat C-section on June 28....as long as she doesn't decide to try to enter this world earlier than that. With the way I've been feeling the last few days, though, I wouldn't be surprised if she has other plans! We still don't have a name yet....much to my frustration! According to Jared, we still have plenty of time. I know. I just want to be able to call her something other than Baby Sister and to have Morgan be able to connect a name with the baby before she actually arrives.

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

If it makes you feel better we didn't have an actual name for our girls until they were born. When I went into labor with Daphne (I went a week prior to my c-section date), we were driving to the hospital still talking about names!! Morgan will be fine either way, really!!

Julie said...

That's exciting. It was fun to see you at the doc the other day!