Since this is already May, and we could very possibly have a baby by the end of June, it is kinda scary to say we could have our baby next month. Eeek! Suddenly I don't know if I am ready to be a mom of two yet! I'm just now feeling like I really get the hang of being a mom to ONE. Yeah, I'm getting nervous. I will be the first to admit that I am one who likes (NEEDS) routine, structure, and predictability. I feel like we finally have that established with a two year old. Soon, that will all change. I will need God to help me adjust in this area and be more willing to "go with the flow." Plus, is there enough love in my heart for TWO girls? It is hard to fathom loving another child as much as I do Morgan. But I know that once I hold our second daughter in my arms, that this fear will be unfounded. It's just hard to fathom right now. Oh, and can you tell I'm in that stage where I am a tad bit.....okay, a lot more.....emotional than I even am normally and that my hormones are taking over? Yeah, Jared isn't too fond of this stage.... :)
Anyway, 8 more weeks or so to go. Wow. I can hardly believe it.......
No comments:
Post a Comment