We had a fun day and look forward to many more warm days out here soon to do other fun things like this outside!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
LADIES DAY OUT
Wednesday was Free Admission Day at the Zoo, so Grandma Joy, Morgan, and I took advantage of it (though it was a bit colder than I had thought it was going to be that day). We ended up turning it into a Ladies Day Out including lunch at Red Lobster and a shopping trip to Target. We had a great time! (Even though Morgan was too wound up then in the afternoon to take a nap!)
Morgan and Mommy!
She would have spent her whole morning with the goats if I had let her! (Side note: I got the "doggy backpack" off of Craigslist a couple months ago.....LOVED it! It has a "leash" on it that I could hold onto while she walked around. She could walk herself and be "independent" and yet I could still keep track of her and have "control." This will be a nice thing to have when the baby comes!)
She loved seeing all the animals, of course, though all morning she kept wanting to see the "elpants." (There are no elephants at our zoo.) She also keeps talking about how she didn't get to see the tiger because he was taking a nap. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment