Friday, April 1, 2011

IT PAYS TO TAKE SURVEYS

Just thought I'd show you what I've gotten for free in the mail lately......

I LOVE this eye shadow, by the way! The big "sweep" brush makes it easy to put three colors on your lids all at once with ease. I don't know much about makeup, especially what colors to put together on my eyes. I usually just pick one color and put it on my whole eye lid. But this makes it easy to do it more "professionally."

This lipstick is great because it really does stay on all day! I really love it!


The Loreal and Maybelline makeup items were both sent to me from BzzAgent. This site is free to join, and they'll send you notices via email every once in awhile asking you to take a quick survey to see if you qualify to test certain items for them. Sometimes they send you a coupon to go buy it at the store for FREE (I just got 2 FREE coupons for Silk milk), and other times, like above, they send you the actual product. (I actually got 4 of the Maybelline makeups, but the other two colors were not ones I'd use.) After using the products, they'll ask you to take a quick survey or write a quick review (I do these in like 2 minutes or less). Sometimes I even forget to go do them, and I still keep getting stuff anyway from them.


This is the second time I have received Oreo cookies in the mail. I got these from Mindfield. This is a survey site that rewards really well. (I just cashed out for $54. I had already cashed out in December for about the same amount.) Often, after completing a survey, I will be asked if I want a chance to test a product for free and then take a survey on it. (You usually get rewarded again for taking the follow up survey, too!) I have gotten Huggies diapers, Stouffers meals, shampoo, and Wheat Thin crackers in the past, too (just to name a few).


So, it's kinda fun these days going to the mailbox and seeing what might show up!

No comments: