We had my 20 week anatomy sono this morning. We found out we are having another girl! But more importantly, everything looked great on the sonogram and FLUID LEVELS ARE NORMAL! Praise the Lord. I measured a level of 10 last time around with Morgan, and 10 - 20 is normal range, so that is why I saw a specialist, since I was at the very low end. As I continued to see the specialist, the numbers dropped to 5 which landed me in the hospital. This time my fuild level was 13.38, which still seemed a tad low to to me, seeing as I left the hospital at about 14 last time with orders to be on continued bedrest, but my doctor assured me today that if it is 13 right now I have nothing to worry about, so I'll go with that for now. Baby is moving around a lot now, and it is so fun to feel her sporadic movements. I can't wait until Morgan (and Daddy!) can feel them, too. I am feeling pretty good now finally, after a rough first trimester, though I am still tired. The only issue is that I may have to see a gastrointerologist concerning this pain I constantly have around my right ribcage (that I had with Morgan, too) and / or have other tests done to make sure it is not my gall bladder. But I don't think they will find anything since they did a gall bladder sono with Morgan and found nothing. But we'll see. Right now it is just more annoying than anything. So, anyway, another girl. I feel bad Jared didn't get his boy, but he is happy just the same, especially knowing that everything is fine and looks good!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah- Welcome to the girl club:)
Karen
Congrats!! We are partial to all girls! Ha!
Congratulations! Morgan now has a friend for life! I think that is what I'm most excited about... sure a girl would have been fun for us, but now Tait has a buddy for the ages! He is so excited and I know Morgan will be too! Thankful things are going well too! Just goes to show you have different each pregnancy really is!
Congrats! Sisters are so fun!! I'm excited for Morgan!
Post a Comment