Monday, October 18, 2010
MY GUILTY LITTLE PLEASURE...FOR FREE!
I LOVE coffee and coffee drinks. But I can't really afford to go out and spend money on those yummy drinks all the time, and Jared HATES coffee, so I rarely....or never get out the coffee pot to make a whole pot for just me. So, the other day when I had coupons that made these two yummies FREE, I snatched them up (Instant decaf coffee single serving pouches and Peppermint Mocha creamer). I also have another box of coffee and French Vanilla creamer waiting in the wings (I had enough coupons for two each). Now, when I am getting stressed out over Morgan's no napping streak, I just go make myself a cup of yummy peppermint mocha coffee and try to forget about her up there jumping and yelling in bed. Gotta love those coupons!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, so now I feel guilty. I make a small pot of pumpkin coffee every morning as the one thing I do for me all day and I look forward to it every day. I never buy it on sale or with coupons, and it is certainly just me drinking it in the house. Don't worry about your guilty pleasure. I think there are many Moms out there who would say that they would not get out of bed if it wasn't for that hot cup of coffee waiting for them:)
Post a Comment