
We were having a "picnic" out on our driveway the other night for supper when our super nice neighbors walked over with a random gift for Morgan. (Morgan loves saying hi to Larry and Sharon whenever she sees them, and she always makes them smile.) One day when Jared had taken Morgan over to talk to them when they were outside, they somehow found out that she didn't have a piggy bank yet. (I have been looking for one at a garage sale or on a deal somewhere since she is SO into "moneys" lately, but I hadn't found one.) They decided to go buy her her very first piggy bank. Wasn't that so thoughtful? It is so cute, too, and now it will mean so much more than one I would have gotten at a garage sale. While they were here, Larry gave her $1.50 in quarters to "feed the pig." She LOVED putting the coins in the slot and shaking the pig to hear them in there. Thanks, Larry and Sharon! You made our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment