Saturday, December 26, 2009

JUST THE THREE OF US

Before we went to Grandma Joy and Grandpa Doug's house on Christmas morning, Mommy and Daddy and I had some special quality time just the three of us. When I woke up, Daddy made me a special breakfast.....



Then we all snuggled on the couch together, and Mommy read the Christmas story to us from my Bible book.

Next, I investigated my gifts.....

....then opened them while sitting on Daddy's lap.

The best part was being able to stay in my pajamas!

I got an ABC magnetic board, a number puzzle, a book, two little grocery baskets of fruits and vegetables (for my little kitchen), and an ornament. Thanks Mommy and Daddy!


After I finished opening my gifts, I got to take my first shower! I thought it was fun. Then, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for the rest of the day. More on that fun time later.....





No comments: