No pictures today....Mommy says it is hard to get pictures of me these days because when I see the camera, I always want to "see, see." Well, when I run around to try to see the pictures on Mommy's camera, Mommy can't take a picture of me. Anyway, on to a few things I have done lately...
1. Mommy took me to CVS the other day. When she got me out of the car, a school bus passed by on the road. I pointed at it and said, "bus" as clear as day. Then I kept saying it over and over as we went into the store. Mommy didn't even know I knew what a bus was....though now that she thinks about it, I do have a toy one that I play with at home and at Grandma's, but no one has ever really officially taught me the word, "bus."
2. I love going down the stairs now on my belly. But Mommy and Daddy laugh when I squat down and turn around backwards on my belly to go down the stairs, even though I am usually still in the middle of the hallway, quite a bit aways from the stairs. I'm working on it, though!
3. I am starting to use 2-3 word sentences. The other day we went to visit Daddy at work, and on the way there, I told Mommy from my carseat, "Go see Daddy." Once when Grandma took her glasses off, I asked her, "Where's glasses?" (It actually sounded more like "weh gasses?") Then this morning when I came downstairs and looked outside, I suddenly got excited and pointed out the window proclaiming, "There's snow!" Again, Mommy was surprised at my vocabulary and asked, "What did you say?" and I said it again! I'd only really seen snow one other time last week when it snowed just a tad bit. Mommy pointed it out to me that the white stuff on the grass was snow, but she really did not think I would remember it.
4. I love all the Christmas lights! I cannot see outside from the front as we have no front window on the main floor except the bathroom window. (Yea, Mommy says it's kinda weird.) Anyway, I don't usually get to see the neighbors' Christmas lights at night. So, the other night when we went to a basketball game and Mommy opened the garage door, I got all excited at all the pretty lights I saw. All the way to the game, I kept giggling and squealing as we passed all kinds of pretty Christmas lights on people's houses.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully Mommy will get some pictures soon.....
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment