Saturday, September 5, 2009

PUMPKINS, AND FLOWERS, AND HORSES....OH MY!

Today we went with Grandpa Doug, Grandma Joy, Uncle Brad, Aunt Cali, and Cousin Molly to a fun family farm in town. The main purpose of our trip was to take a whole family picture.




I was more interested in the flowers, though, than taking a picture.....

They had LOTS of pumpkins! I had never seen one up close and personal.



I had a grand old time at the farm, because I got to see flowers....
and turkeys....

and geese....


and goats....



and a HORSE!


I even got to touch his nose. This sent me into a fit of giggles.


I think we will have to visit this farm again soon.


3 comments:

Heather S. said...

I'm assuming that is Ackerman's, right? Looks like fun!! We will be making a stop there next time we are in town!! Cute pics of everyone!!

The Agnews said...

Great to see how your sweet little girl is growing. What a fun trip to the farm. Looks like you all had a ball! (0:

boyd35 said...

Adorable pictures! The family looks great! I miss you all!