Natali was very interested in helping me open my presents and "show me how to do it." She also liked playing with my new toys, I think, more than I did. :) Connell is now starting to really like me and likes to get right up in my face and smile and laugh.
Showing off my new toys.... My first dolly, a new book, and my big girl booster seat!
When it was time for cake, I wasn't so sure about it at first. My first bite was a bit startling since I have never had anything really sweet before. But I soon began to dig in! (Mommy had to make me a very special little cake that didn't have any milk or eggs in it or the icing because of my allergies. She said it wasn't as good as the "real" cake everyone else was eating, but to me, who has never tasted cake before, it was delicious!)
No comments:
Post a Comment