Thursday, July 16, 2009

A FEW CUTE THINGS

1. I have figured out now how to sit up from a laying down position. When Mommy came to get me up this morning I was sitting up in my crib happy as could be. I looked up at her, smiled, and said, "Gi up."

2. Mommy had dinner out tonight with some ladies from her Mom's Group, so it was just Daddy and me tonight. When Mommy pulled into the driveway, she found Daddy and I "playing baseball." I was in my stroller giggling and laughing as I watched Daddy hit the wiffle ball and run to get it. Then, he'd put it in my stroller for me to hand back to him to do again. Mommy said it was so cute. Leave it up to Daddy while she's gone to try to get me interested in sports already! :)

No comments: