Before Great Grandma's birthday lunch, the cousins spent a lot of time reading books with the Daddies and Great Grandma. All of us trying to look at the pictures and turn pages.....quite a show!
I liked the parade okay until the big fire trucks came by at the end with their loud sirens. So, to calm me down, here is how I spent the end of the parade.....Ah, this is the life!
After dinner at Pizza Hut, we went to the Lake where the fireworks were going to be and hung out for two hours. I spent that time taking walks in my stroller, watching all the people, swinging, and reading my books. I had a marvelous good time until the fireworks actually started. Then, I wanted to go home. I did not like the loud booms at all. It could have something to do with the fact that it was an hour and a half past my bedtime, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment