I turned 9 months old today....on a nice warm 80 degree day! Mommy had these cute overalls in my closet that she got at a garage sale last summer, and she's been dying to have me wear them before they get too small. (They are size 6-9 months.) So today she finally decided it was warm enough to get them out. I loved playing with the buckles and rubbing the soft bear.
Can you tell in this picture that I was sporting the "Pebbles" look with my bow? My hair is getting so long on top (and a bit curly, I might add), that Mommy doesn't always know what to do with it. So today, she tried the Pebbles look. Kinda goofy, but cute.
And Mommy FINALLY got a picture of me playing "So Big." This has quickly become one of my new favorite games.....especially when Daddy plays it with me. I try to slap my hands down on my legs before he does. It's kinda like a race! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment