In other news, I got to have a sleepover at Grandma Joy's house last night. Then we went to church with Grandma and Grandpa today. I slept the best I have in a LONG time. My crib at Grandma's is in her basement, so I had no idea it was morning! Mommy finally woke me up for church, and she found me exactly how she had put me in the crib the night before. That NEVER happens! Then, Uncle Brad and Aunt Cali happened to have nursery duty during Sunday School, and Uncle Brad pushed me around in a little stroller and what do you know, I fell right asleep in there! He just wheeled me into a little crib room and I slept there until Mommy and Daddy came to get me. THEN, we went back to Grandma's house for lunch, and for the first time in a LONG time, when it was time for my nap, I just laid right down in Grandma's crib and fell right asleep without crying. And I slept for two hours! I did have a little trouble going to sleep tonight then, but boy did I feel great after so much rest! Yea me!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
GO CARDS!
Grandma found this cute Cardinal outfit at a garage sale last week, so since the Cards were playing the Cubs today, I just had to wear it to cheer the Cards to a victory.....No such luck, though. They got creamed! :(

In other news, I got to have a sleepover at Grandma Joy's house last night. Then we went to church with Grandma and Grandpa today. I slept the best I have in a LONG time. My crib at Grandma's is in her basement, so I had no idea it was morning! Mommy finally woke me up for church, and she found me exactly how she had put me in the crib the night before. That NEVER happens! Then, Uncle Brad and Aunt Cali happened to have nursery duty during Sunday School, and Uncle Brad pushed me around in a little stroller and what do you know, I fell right asleep in there! He just wheeled me into a little crib room and I slept there until Mommy and Daddy came to get me. THEN, we went back to Grandma's house for lunch, and for the first time in a LONG time, when it was time for my nap, I just laid right down in Grandma's crib and fell right asleep without crying. And I slept for two hours! I did have a little trouble going to sleep tonight then, but boy did I feel great after so much rest! Yea me!
In other news, I got to have a sleepover at Grandma Joy's house last night. Then we went to church with Grandma and Grandpa today. I slept the best I have in a LONG time. My crib at Grandma's is in her basement, so I had no idea it was morning! Mommy finally woke me up for church, and she found me exactly how she had put me in the crib the night before. That NEVER happens! Then, Uncle Brad and Aunt Cali happened to have nursery duty during Sunday School, and Uncle Brad pushed me around in a little stroller and what do you know, I fell right asleep in there! He just wheeled me into a little crib room and I slept there until Mommy and Daddy came to get me. THEN, we went back to Grandma's house for lunch, and for the first time in a LONG time, when it was time for my nap, I just laid right down in Grandma's crib and fell right asleep without crying. And I slept for two hours! I did have a little trouble going to sleep tonight then, but boy did I feel great after so much rest! Yea me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW she is getting big. It's amazing how time flies. I miss you in Bible Study!. Thanks for singing on Sunday. It was beautiful. Kevin sang with you the whole time. He loves that song. :-)
Post a Comment