Tuesday, August 6, 2013
I CAN'T SLEEP
I can't sleep. This momma of an almost kindergartner can't sleep. Why? Because my mind goes into overdrive and I can't shut it off....wondering all the what-ifs and imagining what "might be." But you know....maybe, just maybe she'll be okay. Maybe, just maybe she will have tons of fun. Maybe, just maybe she won't miss me at all. Maybe, just maybe she'll makes lots of new friends. Maybe, just maybe she will hear things and experience things being "out there in the world without me" that make me cringe...BUT will learn from it instead of follow it. Maybe, just maybe she will blossom and flourish. Why? Because God loves her even more than I do and He will be with her when I can't be. And He will watch over my little girl. And she will be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment