Tuesday, August 20, 2013

FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

I really, really struggled yesterday sending my "baby" off to kindergarten. She was totally excited, she was so ready, she "needed" to go....but I was not ready to let my baby go! I had nothing to worry about though. She had a super day and was more than excited to go back again today.  :)  She loves her teacher, Ms. Vogel, and one of her friends, Karly, is in her class, so she was all set!

 A special breakfast table for her first day.

 Her first "First Day" school picture. 

 Waiting at the bus stop. (She insisted on riding the bus the first day even though I wanted to take her).  She met another girl named Morgan at the bus stop who is in fourth grade and who offered to sit with her on the bus and show her where to go when they got to school.  I was SOOOO relieved to know she was being watched out for!

 Absolutely no hesitation on her part. At this point, I was crying hard (behind my sunglasses of course until the bus pulled away)!

 A special after school snack waiting for her.

Here she comes!!!

She's HOME!!!!

When I asked her if she had a good day at school, she said, "YES!!!"

A Special Dinner table for her first day. 

 Kelsey and I made her a special cake for dessert.  I had to do SOMETHING during the day to keep me busy so I wouldn't sit and cry all day!  LOL!

Oh how I love this sweet girl!

No comments: