Monday, February 25, 2013

A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT

I haven't kept up at posting on here much at all lately.  Oops.  I need to do better!  So, here are some random pictures from the last few weeks that I thought I'd share.  :)

 Could they be any cuter?  Okay, maybe I'm a little biased? :)

 Valentine's Day 2012

 Peek-a-Boo!

 We no longer have a TV on our main level of the house, so when I have to get some things done, I set Kelsey up with her own little "theater"...  her rocking chair and a DVD on my laptop!  :)  

 And Morgan is perfectly content to play on MY Kindle. 

We love making forts and tents.

 And Morgan always insists on using this toy as the "door" to the fort.  :)



 Ready to go out and play in the first real snow....

 ... on the deck.  :)  Even though there wasn't much out there and it was mostly ice packed, she still had fun. I had a sick baby inside and couldn't go out with her, so I let her go play on the deck where I could still see her from inside. 

 Even though she was sick, she really enjoyed watching her sis play outside. 

 Spraying the snow with colored water.

 I don't have a clue what she is doing in the picture!  :)

 So happy!

 Daddy came home while she was playing outside, so he took her out to the front where she could REALLY play in the snow. Even BETTER!

She spent most of her time collecting "snow rocks."

No comments: